At Coston Marine Services, Inc. we are known for the quality of our workmanship and the personal attention we give our clients. Located in Jupiter, Florida, we are fully licensed, bonded and insured #U-21984.
A few of our notable projects include:
- Dredging 30,000 yards of material for Palm Harbor Marina
- Rip rap shoreline stabilization at Jewell Cove for Palm Beach County
- Rock shoreline revetment for the Town of Jupiter, Sawfish Bay-Jupiter Lighthouse
- Installation of underwater cable, US 1 bridge for PCL
- Artificial reef for Palm Beach County Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
- Installation of Aids to Navigation for Florida Fish and Wildlife (FWS)
Dan Coston, the owner, has been in the marine construction industry for 20 years. He is also the owner of Marine Construction, Inc. and Environmental Permitting, Inc. both located in North Palm Beach, Florida. The companies often work hand in hand to meet all of our clients marine construction needs. Dan’s vision for all of his companies is to maintain the highest standard of workmanship and customer satisfaction in the marine construction industry while remaining environmentally friendly to our beautiful South Florida area.