We Are Known for Our Quality Workmanship
Coston Marine Services Inc is known for the quality of our workmanship and the personal attention we give our clients. Located in Jupiter, FL, we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. A few of our most notable projects include:
- Dredging 30,000 cubic yards of material for Palm Harbor Marina
- Rip rap shoreline stabilization at Jewell Cove for Palm Beach County
- Rock shoreline revetment for the Town of Jupiter, Sawfish Bay-Jupiter Lighthouse
- Installation of underwater cable beneath the US 1 bridge for PCL
- Artificial reef for Palm Beach County Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
- Installation of Aids to Navigation for Florida Fish and Wildlife (FWS)
Meet Our Owner & Operator, Dan Coston
Coston Marine Services Inc Owner Dan Coston has been in the marine construction industry for over 20 years. He is also the owner of Marine Construction, Inc. and Environmental Permitting, Inc. – both located in North Palm Beach, Florida. The companies often work together to meet all of our client’s marine construction needs. Dan’s vision for Coston Marine Services Inc and his other companies is to maintain the highest standard of workmanship and customer satisfaction in the marine construction industry while remaining environmentally-friendly to the beautiful South Florida region.
Contact Coston Marine Services Inc Today
If you’re looking for professionals who can help with dredging, erosion control, and construction, you’ve come to the right place. Coston Marine Services Inc is located in Jupiter, FL and proudly manages the marine needs of South Florida business owners and homeowners. With our years of experience and vast expertise, you can rely on our professionals to produce exceptional results quickly and efficiently. We look forward to helping you with your various waterfront projects. Contact Coston Marine Services Inc to begin. Whether you have a residential, commercial, municipal, or industrial project, we’ve got you covered.